Gracie had a very special birthday on Wed. She turned 8 and was baptized. She was so excited. She was baptized in the dress that I wore on my baptism day, a few years ago:). We were fortunate to have most of my family attend and many of our friends. Gracie is such a sweet girl. She is loving and thoughtful. She really tries to do what is right. We love you Gracie!!!!!!!!!!
Our sweet Gracie after her baptism.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
so sweet! I love that she wore the dress you did on your baptism day. Steve looks EXACTLY THE SAME!!!
That is awesome. She looks so sweet. That is so neat she got to wear you dress. I am so happy for you guys.
Where does the time go? Amazing. She's beautiful and I love the family tradition with the dress.
Wow! I can't believe she's 8! I remember when Selina was her sunbeam teacher! She's a cutie.
Post a Comment