It is here, the first day of school. Lane was the only one in our family looking forward to this day. We have a few adjustments this year to deal with. Tanner is now in Jr. High and we have a school uniform. Some people have not been very happy with it, I support it. I was thankful that we started with a two hour day. I have to readjust every year to a quieter, emptier house during the day. It's always hard for me to get back into the swing of the school routine. This year I am not babysitting, I am working at a preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's time for MJ and P to have some structured and educational playtime.
Friday, August 8, 2008
1st Day of School
It is here, the first day of school. Lane was the only one in our family looking forward to this day. We have a few adjustments this year to deal with. Tanner is now in Jr. High and we have a school uniform. Some people have not been very happy with it, I support it. I was thankful that we started with a two hour day. I have to readjust every year to a quieter, emptier house during the day. It's always hard for me to get back into the swing of the school routine. This year I am not babysitting, I am working at a preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's time for MJ and P to have some structured and educational playtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thay look adorable. You working at Crossway? I miss you guys greatly!
Post a Comment