Saturday, November 29, 2008

All the things I am thankful for and more










We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving even though we were missing many of our family members. None of my brothers were able to make it home this year and it wasn't the same without them. We had more food than usual, (something not right there), but less people. More leftovers for us. YEAH!

T and B have been keeping our fridge stocked with deer meat. They both got a doe this past week. The girls have helped me prepare most of the food for our Thanksgiving feast. This is the first year in 13 years that I haven't had a baby or toddler to tend to during the holidays. How nice it is to be able to enjoy the festivities without the responsibility that comes with the sweet little ones. =)

Black Friday was taken to new heights this year and so were the crowds. I made it through with great success and can now sit back and enjoy the season. Actually, I can enjoy the 3 birthdays we have to celebrate before Christmas.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and send love too you all.




2 comments:

Jan said...

Fun times!! Our TG was a little different too as Chris and Tara and boys were in New York instead of here. But we had a great time, way too much food and lots to be thankful for for sure.

Tanya said...

Hey Jeni! I linked on to your blog through JK's blog. I hope that is O.K. with you! Your family is adorable! I can't believe how much your second boy looks like Steve and your second girl??? looks like you! And this maybe a dumb question but are the youngest twins? I don't remember Jen ever telling me that!! Well, I hope all is well with you! Check out my blog if you want. I'm kinda new and kinda suck at it! Tell Steve "Hey!"
Ricks College Rocks!:)
Tanya (Anderson)Sorensen