

Just wanted to share this beautiful sunset with you all. Although it sounds a bit grandma and grandpa-ish, we love to sit on the porch in our rockers and watch the sun set. This one was amazing. One of the pics reminds me of being out west because the clouds sort of look like a mountain. ENJOY!!
5 comments:
Do you have a rocker for me?? I would love to sit on your porch and watch the sunset! We rarely see the sun in Seattle much less a sunset. It's BEAUTIFUL!
jeni! i'm so happy to have found you! you look so adorable, just the same, and i can't believe you have 6 kids! oh my gravy! i can't wait to keep up with you this way! :)
It's beautiful! I'd love to have been there too.
So gorgeous! It makes me miss Tennessee! Beautiful sunsets! I miss seeing everyone on their front porch with their rockers enjoying the day! People are a little too busy for that here!
I can't believe Steve is going to be gone for 8 days!! 4 has been a breeze, but I wouldn't want to do 8. We have got to get together. I miss our nights out. We are definitly due one. When our husbands are back home, we need to get together.
Post a Comment