Tuesday, May 20, 2008

striking out no more

Lane has figured it out! She has struggled to hit the ball this year. The league that the girls are playing in is 4-8 yr. old coach pitch so it's been a bit of change for Lane. She has tried hard and a week ago she got it. YEAH! Steve was getting a little discouraged after practicing over and over. He said "I haven't had a Simmons kid yet that couldn't hit the ball." LOL Lane recieved a game ball after her first game of not striking out. She was 3 for 3, single, double, single. Way to go Lane!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

OK< how much do I love it that your music was 'Baseball Boogie' while I was reading about Lane and her baseball? Loved it! And she is adorable.

Leslie Behunin said...

Good for her to keep at it! She's a star!