please let me join... i need to stay up to date with my favorite family in unionville
I'm a regular reader and I would love to be able to continue!janny_wan@yahoo.com
of course!! dang, i think i will too.nutmeghs@yahoo.com
I would love to keep up with you.teresamduke@gmail.com
Me, Me, Me.....I want to keep up with you guys!kjmered@bellsouth.net
Hey I wanna be invited! Unless my blog stalking is the reason you're going private!:) I hope not.chris8272@digis.net
I keep thinking about going private too.ibebecky@gmail.com
Please keep me on the inside. andynjen@charter.net
Me too Jenni.Weluvdtitans@aol.comLisa Pennington
I don't think I have you on my blog list from when I went private. Since you have my e-mail would you e-mail me so I can add you... thank you! :)
I love reading your blog.jenwattles@gmail.com
Sure why not. Your kids are so sticken cute. Maybe it will inspire me to keep our blog up to date.you guys are awesome.love,lisa, chad, addieseventhtingey@juno.com
Post a Comment
12 comments:
please let me join... i need to stay up to date with my favorite family in unionville
I'm a regular reader and I would love to be able to continue!
janny_wan@yahoo.com
of course!! dang, i think i will too.
nutmeghs@yahoo.com
I would love to keep up with you.
teresamduke@gmail.com
Me, Me, Me.....I want to keep up with you guys!
kjmered@bellsouth.net
Hey I wanna be invited! Unless my blog stalking is the reason you're going private!:) I hope not.
chris8272@digis.net
I keep thinking about going private too.
ibebecky@gmail.com
Please keep me on the inside. andynjen@charter.net
Me too Jenni.
Weluvdtitans@aol.com
Lisa Pennington
I don't think I have you on my blog list from when I went private. Since you have my e-mail would you e-mail me so I can add you... thank you! :)
I love reading your blog.
jenwattles@gmail.com
Sure why not. Your kids are so sticken cute. Maybe it will inspire me to keep our blog up to date.
you guys are awesome.
love,
lisa, chad, addie
seventhtingey@juno.com
Post a Comment