Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello Again

I am such a slacker! I have really neglected my blog. We have been super busy this summer, enjoying many activities. This week will be a bit quiet due to Tanner being at scout camp and the next three attending a basketball day camp. My "things to do" list is very long, we'll see how realistic it is come Friday.






Here are some highlights of the past few months:

TANNER -a county champ title for his JR High basketball team -braces -as tall as me (5'9")

BRADEN - A broken finger (result of fighting over the TV remote)
-Rock fishing
-taller than Granny








GRACIE
-piano lessons
-fastpitch softball
-birthday at Holiday World







LANE
-always smiling
-developed a love for books(thanks Mrs. Jefferson)
-only girl on the Allstar team













MERI JEAN
-loves to go with her dad
-sassy
-youngest on her baseball team







PAIGE
-always helping
-3rd trip to the ER
-nicknamed "the hazer"

















2 comments:

lisapenn said...

Hey there slacker! ; ) I absolutely cannot believe how big your kids are! I wouldn't have recognized Lane at all. The girls are too cute, and we have had many of those "fights" at our house resulting in a broken bone or stiches before.

Jen said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging.. I've missed your updates. Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast.