Monday, March 17, 2008

Change is GOOD

I know I shouldn't LOVE material objects but I think those of you who have a super capacity front loading washing machine would agree. A few weeks ago we purchase this washer and what a difference it has made. I can't believe I was living life without this wonderful object. It's nice that something I used to dread I now enjoy, (obviously the newness hasn't worn off yet). :)

6 comments:

Jan said...

I have always said that you know you're an adult when you love getting a new washer or dryer or fridge or some appliance! I want one of those too!!

McKenzie said...

I'm still waiting for the washer/dryer combo that folds the clothes and puts them away for you. Then maybe I won't mind doing laundry!!!

Leslie Behunin said...

...and I shouldn't covet, but I AM!!! :) Mine is front loader too but it's small so I end up doing lots of little loads. :( I'm glad you are lovin' your new machine!

Anonymous said...

Is washing machine envy a sin?????
:)

The Checks Mix said...

I found your blog through Teresa's! Your family is SO grown-up! Paige and MJ aren't babies anymore! What cuties! We will definitely watch out for those RS chairs! 18 stitches?!!! That is brutal! I love your new front loader! Someday! I have heard they are amazing! Anyway, I am so happy to keep in touch this way! I have missed you! You are just as beautiful as ever. I LOVE those family pictures!

Charity

Tyler and Leslie said...

We love you guys, your kids are so cute.