Friday, March 14, 2008

WARNING


Beware of the connecting charis in the RS rooms of the church. We took a trip to the ER after Paige was jumping off one of the chairs and caught her leg on the small round piece on the right side of the chair. The results were 18 stitiches. 8 to pull the inside of her leg back together and 10 to close the outside. Just wanted everyone to be aware of this. We are contacting the church as well so they know of this danger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad- but look how cute and happy she is!! Thanks for the warning.

Jan said...

Oh, my word! I totally hate those chairs -- we have to re-do the set up in our Primary room after we are done to make it easier for the ward that follows us and those chairs are such a menace! I hate them - -and now I hate them more, looking at that poor little kiddo and her stitches! Let me know what the church has to say about them -- I really hate those chairs.

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's horrible! Thanks for the message on my blog :)

The Duke Family said...

Hey Jeni! It;s Teresa! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I just took a look at yours! Your kids have grown so much. Poor Paige! You'd never know she was hurt by the look on her face. Hope all is well!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Owie Ow Ow Ow! That hurts just to look at. Thank goodness she's smiling about it!