cra·zy /ˈkreɪzi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[krey-zee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -zi·er, -zi·est, noun, plural -zies.
–adjective
6:00 wake up get self ready
6:30 wake up kids for school
7:20 Colton arrives (the baby I watch)
7:22 Gracie and Lane can't find their backpacks
7:25 Tanner and Braden get on the bus
7:40 Still haven't found the backpacks
7:45 Take Gracie and Lane to school (without the backpacks)
7:50 Friend calls to let me know she has the backpacks (G & L went to her house for a party after school on friday)
8:10 Breakfast for MJ, Paige and Colton
8:45 Drive to Cool Springs to do some shopping for tues. enrichment RS b-day celebration dinner)
9:30-12:00 shop, remind you with two 3 yr old and a 10th old (was praying for patients)
12:00 Lunch-drive thru
12:30 -1:30 MJ and Paige's dance class in Franklin
2:30 be at the kids school so the school Nurse can check Colton's ears for possible ear infection (his mom is a teacher there)
2:50 kids get out of school
3:00-3:30 Braden has tutoring (at school- we play on the playground and I try to get myself syked up for the afternoon schedule)
3:30 run home and change into baseball attire
4:00 Drop Tanner off at his ball practice field
4:30 Take Braden to his practice
4:30-5:30 G & L's do homework in the car at Braden's practice-until we have to find a bathroom for Gracie and Paige-there is not one at the field B practices at. This was a challenge seeing how we have no gas stations or fast food restaurants nearby. I called a friend that lives 2 miles for the ball field and she saved the day.
5:45 Drove back to Franklin
6:30-7:30 G & L's dance class
7:30-9:00 finish the shopping for enrichment night-purchased a case of coca-cola
10:00 get home-Steve teased me that the case of coke would be gone by tomorrow night
10:30 made and printed flyers for a fireside at church the end of the month
11:00 hit the hay
We are only young once and I guess the more young ones you have the busier you are. As crazy as it is I love it. I also LOVE snow days when everything is canceled!!!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Holy cow, Jeni!! You do have a busy schedule. I agree -- I think that's why we have our kids when we are young -- so we can keep up! You're the best.
Amen to snow days!!!! How do you do it?? You never cease to amaze me.
You just reminded me why I stopped at 3! :)
And of course you can steal my family picture idea. Glad you liked it. I'm excited you have a blog. I'd love to do a better job keeping up with you and your adorable family.
And I have been complaining about my days- at least you are getting things done I have to stop to feed every 2-3 hours and it takes an hour to do so. I will keep you in mind next time I complain. :)
Man, that wore me out just reading it. You amaze me.
Post a Comment