Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lane celebrated her 6th birthday with a Mommy/Daughter sleepover. We had so much fun.
Meri Jean and Paige couldn't wait to get their hands on cousin Adylae, who joined the Simmons family tree on Dec. 11, 2007.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Jeni -- your family is beautiful!! Loved reading about your life and seeing the pics!!

McKenzie said...

I am so excited you have a blog. It is so fun to keep up with friends this way. Your girls are so big and soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I can't believe how big your kids are. I really only knew the older three so to see the others at the age I remember your boys being makes me fear to see how big they are now!

Leslie Behunin said...

Cute!!! Did the Mom's all sleepover too? That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm so excited to keep up with you and your family!

Jeni Simmons said...

sjtbsimYes, the mom's did stay. We had alot of fun. Lane invited two girls and their mom's then we asked a girlfriend of mine who has a 6 yr.old boy if she would like to be Gracie' mom. My SIL droven in from Knoxville to be MJ and Paige's mom. (It's nice to have children to share) It was as much an adult girls party as it was a little girls birthday party. We tie dyed t-shirts, decorated the party hats, decorated sugar cookies and planned to paint nails but ran out of time. It was actually a relaxing party too, having the mom's there to help.